I recently had the pleasure of appearing on Pat Hiban’s Real Estate Rockstars Radio, where Pat interviews the top voices in the real estate industry. On this episode, you’ll learn:
- A bit of my business background.
- Why I decided to build a real estate team instead of becoming an individual agent.
- How I close a deal per open house.
- How long it took me to build a team.
- How my ISA helps drive my business.
- How many appointments I get thanks to the systems I set up within my team.
- The biggest part of my business.
- How to break through your goals.
That is just a sample of the great conversation I had with Pat HIban. You can listen to the full episode here.
If you are interested in any of the resources we mention on the show, here is a complete list:
- Dave Friedman Real Estate
- Vulcan 7
- Mojo Dialer
I highly recommend listening to the rest of Pat Hiban’s Real Estate Rockstars episodes to learn more from the top producing agents, coaches, and brokers in the industry.
Of course, if you have any questions for me, please don’t hesitate to reach out. I would be happy to help you!